One of the greatest compliments we’ve received came from a person touring a previous Parade of Homes model. Upon entering the home the women said simply, ” I don’t feel like I’m in Iowa.” We believe this is because homes built by B. Hancock Custom Homes use high-end materials such as stone, slate, tile, concrete and unique grains of granite to create a feeling of luxury while still retaining the comfort of a family home.
While each of our home projects may be varied by style, scope, and imagination; B. Hancock Custom Homes is dedicated to putting our customer first and building the highest quality product possible that we can both be proud of. From creation to completion we’ll work with you every step of the way to complete the home of your dreams.
B. Hancock Custom Homes was founded by Brian Hancock. Brian and his wife Heidi live in Cedar Rapids with their four children. As a young boy Brian grew up around home building and learned from a very young age to appreciate the necessity for delivering a quality home. Having over 18 years in business, 22 years of hands-on experience and over 70 homes built in Cedar Rapids, Marion and surrounding areas, Brian has become more than just a general contractor. Brian is also a talented carpenter who does much of the work from framing to finish carpentry himself. He employs his own crew who frame, side, trim, and deck every B. Hancock home. Brian has also spent years building relationships with his sub-contractors and always uses the same electricians, plumbers, etc. thus ensuring a lasting quality home at a fair price.
B. Hancock Custom Homes’ understands that keeping abreast on the latest trends and practices in home building keeps us at the forefront as a luxury custom home builder in Easter Iowa. For this reason we proud to be members of the following local and national organizations:
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Home Builders Association
- Member of the National Home Builders Association
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Remodelers Association
- Member of the National Remodelers Association
What can be expected standard in a B. Hancock Custom Home.
- Professional design, selection & decorating assistance
- Energy Star Certified builder. (High efficiency homes)
- Luxury Technology Package ( whole house audio, central vacuum, security systems, irrigation system)
- Custom made built-ins & fully cased windows
- Built in LCD TVs and/or theatre rooms
- Gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless appliances and cabinet lighting packages
- 32′ to 34′ 3rd stall garages
- Stone or tile fireplaces with custom mantels
- 3/4 season rooms
- Fully finished lower levels
- Stone or brick exteriors
- Full landscape packages
- Art niches
- Lighted trey ceilings
- 2×6 construction